This stunning and spacious villa is situated in a privileged area the end of a beautiful avenue with gardens and fountains, only four minutes’ walk from the beach, five minutes’ walk from the town of San Pedro de Alcántara”, where you can find everything you need, such as a chemist’s, taxis, shops, restaurants, supermarkets, churches, and everything you expect of a small town. The villa is only a few minutes from the best Golf courses on the Costa del Sol.
The villa can accommodate up to 10 people, distributed in five en-suite bedrooms, of which three are on the ground floor, one on the first floor and the remainder in the Granny house situated in the garden.
Main Lounge and Second Lounge:
The Villa has two lounges on the ground floor of the house. The main lounge is divided into two separate areas, a dining area and independent sitting area with a fireplace. It has a large screen television and satellite channels providing program’s in various languages. It also offers a CD player, with remote control & a DVD player with a selection of 200 DVD’s for you to view and enjoy.
The kitchen is also situated on the ground floor of the house and is fully equipped with deep-fat fryer, glass top hob, gas hob and an electric grill, all fitted into the kitchen work top. Also available are; microwave oven, dishwasher, washing-machine, coffee machine and other small electric appliances to make guests feel more at home, as well as a wide selection of bottles of all kind of alcohol, such as whisky, brandy, gin etc. The kitchen leads directly to the garden and to a covered porch with 2 dining-tables.
In the Second Lounge, there is a sitting area in front of a fireplace, ideal for those who wish to relax and read, since it is decorated as a library with a wide variety of books for you to enjoy. It also offers a 21” (16:9) television set, video & DVD which can be enjoyed by all members of the family.
The first bedroom, decorated in two soft pastel green colours has a wooden floor, a king-size bed and three spacious wardrobes, next to a big French window, which opens out on to an outside corridor which then leads to the garden. The bathroom, decorated in soft pastel blue, has independent shower and bath facilities
The second bedroom with its wood-panelled walls and floor is decorated and painted in a soft pastel colour. It has a four-door wardrobe and twin beds. This bedroom also has its own independent bathroom with shower/ bath.
The third bedroom is decorated in cream colour with soft bamboo furniture and has wooden flooring. It is furnished with comfortable twin beds and has a spacious dressing room all in wood. The bathroom in this bedroom is also fully equipped with a 1.80m long bath.
The second floor of the villa houses the main bedroom. Its terracotta wax painted walls and its marble floor with a slight Egyptian motif, give the main bedroom an exotic look. There, you will find a king size bed and a bed-settee, which converts into two single beds. The soft pink coloured marble bathroom is fully equipped with independent bath and shower. This bedroom also boasts a large dressing room all in wood and with carpeted floor. From this bedroom you can access two terraces with views over the swimming-pool, the main street and the sea.
In the garden is situated the fifth bedroom of the house, which the owner has called the “Granny house”. This apartment is decorated in fresh orange and beige. There are twin beds, a fitted wardrobe and a bathroom with a shower unit. The “Granny House” is also equipped with a music system.
The Garden and BBQ Area:
In the garden is the swimming-pool and a large brick-built BBQ area, which is situated next to a large open porch, for those who wish to enjoy a BBQ lunch al fresco, next to the garden and pool. After lunch you can lie down, relax and enjoy the sun using the 14 sun beds provided. For the younger members of the family there are swings and a slide as well as toys in the house.
Also available in the garden is a ping-pong or tennis table for those clients who wish to have a bit of fun, whether in the sun or in the shade.
The villa also provides a lock-up garage for one car and another car can be parked in the entrance to the house. Any other cars can be parked outside the villa as parking is not a problem.
Prices per Week in Euros:
|January & February||€3.900|
|November & December||€4.000|
|Christmas and New year period||€5.175|
The prices include:
- Sheets and towels and a change of the same is provided once a week, which takes place on Saturdays.
- Swimming pool towels and change of the same once a week (Saturdays).
- Extra pillows.
- Hair dryers are provided in all the bathrooms of the villa.
- Travel cot, sheets and blanket for the same (Upon request).
- High chair (Upon request).
- Bed side baby sitter “machine” (Upon request).
- A Safe is provided in every bedroom.
- Garden and swimming-pool maintenance.
- Iron & Ironing board.
- Sewing kit.
- Fans in every bedroom and in the main lounge.
- Tennis-table and accessories.
- Badminton and other exterior games.
- Table games, such as chess, etc.
- Children’s table games
- A large selection of toys for the young ones of the family.
- Play station 1 and games. (Upon request & depending on availability).
- A large collection of DVD’s (over 150 DVD’s)
- Reading books in various languages (large English selection)
- Childrens books.
- Colouring books for children
- Childrens cassettes (children’s stories in English).
- Satelite and digital system for main lounge.
- Internet ADSL wireless, 24 hours a day.
- Telephone (only provided for national calls in Spain) free of charge and the possibility of receiving calls from abroad.
- Air conditioning hot air (included in the price 30.- E per week)
OTHER SERVICES WE CAN OFFER AT EXTRA COST:
- Air conditioning units (Hot and Cold air) in every room of the villa including kitchen (Independent metre / Cost per unit 0’30 cents).
- Please note that we have no intention of making money on the air conditioning. A normal use amounting to 30.- Euros per week is included in the price, but in order to make our guests conscious of this issue and in order to avoid the machines to be on and the windows left open we have had to implant this new system, therefore any amount above the amount stated shall be charged to the guest).
- Swimming pool heating 250 € per week.